TIME + SPACE + PRIVACY ... today LUXURY is all about this!
VILLA CAFAGGIOLO offers you this... and much more
VILLA CAFAGGIOLO - "A lovely villa... in a beautiful setting..."
• VILLA CAFAGGIOLO is an ancient farmhouse placed only 12 Km east of FLORENCE, located in the CHIANTI RUFINA countryside, surrounded by vineyards and olive trees. It is positioned at the top of a hill in a panoramic position..., you can enjoy a great view of the valley.
• The Chianti Rufina area is a land of incredible beauty, plenty of historic castles, medieval monasteries, majestic forests, magical and beautiful landscapes... and sweet, rolling hills famous for its vineyards and its awarded and precious Chianti Rufina red wine.
The Chianti Rufina is a land still authentic, LIVED and LOVED by the Florentines, far from hordes of tourists.
Definitely a place that will give you good vibes and great emotions... you'll LIKE IT!!!
• Florence is only 15/20 minutes drive from Villa Cafaggiolo; the location is perfect if you look for a quiet peaceful country setting that is close to shops and restaurants and within easy reach of many other wonderful towns in Tuscany: Siena, Pisa, San Gimignano.
• Villa Cafaggiolo is a large (about 4500 sq ft) free-standing country dwelling, constructed in the late 1700s and fully restored in 2020.
• The Villa is composed of only 3 charming, big apartments; they are completely independent each other.
Each one has its own private entrance as well as its own private garden and patio.
The 3 apts. have AIR CONDITIONING.
"" How can you put into words the perfect month in Tuscany?? Two words: Villa Cafaggiolo!!!
The most magnificent place to spend time in Italy. La Dolce Vita... "" Betty on Tripadvisor
""... Villa Cafaggiolo is a place to relax and unwind, to read, to sleep, to swim or sunbathe, to charge batteries before tackling the amazing Renaissance art of Florence, or the beauty of the Florentine hills and villages."" William on Tripadvisor
• The 3 apartments are tastefully furnished with antique furnitures and decorated with paintings and ceramics, creating a warm and homely atmosphere.
The terracotta floors, beamed ceilings, and stone walls, give a genuine Tuscan homelike feeling.
• The grounds surrounding the Villa Cafaggiolo are made up of about 3 hectares (7 acres) of private land planted with a variety of mature trees, hedges, and flowers (roses, hydrangeas, gardenias, citrus plants, herbs...).
• In the estate, there is a Olive Orchard (2 hectares) with more than 100 hundred mature Olive Trees that produce our Excellent Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
• You can Chillax in the elegant and charming Gazebos surrounded by the Olives Trees.
• In the main garden there is a Swimming Pool with Salt Water (10,5x5,5x1,5 metres) with a spacious deck, sun beds and garden umbrellas at your disposal.
• All the land around the Villa is completely fenced; your children will be safe in any part of the estate.